Wednesday, August 17, 2011

哇靠!这么久没回来了!?

sorry, been real busy lately XPPP
busy wrestling with my life.
how busy was I? i kinda asked myself "Did i picked the wrong course or what??" ~.~
If there's a word that perfectly describes my life then,that word is gonna be "Hell".
I mean,come on, week 13 with 3 assignments remaining, how bad can one's campus life gets? and for almost 10 consecutive nights of sleeping on my table (and each time not any longer than 2 hours) that's gonna take its toll on me and my backbones someday when I grow old ==

I'm relieved that I survived that, I'm thrilled that my hardworks had paid off with my mini-project workable =DDD (it's a car park system like the one in GurneyPlaza)
But, looking back right now,
there aren't many moments worth highlighting in my final sem in pg TARC, which is quite disappointing.
It's like right after all those hectic stuff, you have to get prepared for the next wave of hecticness.
It's a norm among my coursemates, everyone is so worn out.
Some even asks: "Why are other students so free already??"
yea.. .well...i guess that's gotta have some relations to the fact that engineers can easily earn more than 4k/month as a fresh degree grad =PPP

Is papa doing well?? Hmmm. . ..I'm not too sure about that.
since his next round for a CT scan has been postponed, no idea when will it be though, but i'm really looking forward to see some improvement in the results =))
after 3 cycles of chemo, no significant side-effects have been observed so far, and my gosh is his appetite good or what?? eats more than me O.O
but he's not controlling his diet again >< that's a bad news for us.
and he's been staying up late again >< that's another bad news
damn it, dad, 听话一点啦. .. . ==

exam starts tomorrow, but frankly speaking i'm looking forward to next week.
not because of my exam ends,but because i have a plan to carry out XPPP
it's gonna be a big gamble, but i'm making it up my mind,
to have an important person to be a part of my life...
well,i sure hope that the plan works out like the last one.
so,all the best to my friends who will be having exams and all the best to me ><

No comments: