Gurney Plaza was the venue.. ..I didn't had much sleep the night before.. ..Over-excited as I was going to hang out with you for the 1st time,so excited... ...
Its been months that our relationship was fading,I hope you will notice that.. ..Though I know my space never had anything to impress you and the last time you visit my Friendster profile was an event last year. ...
I've always wanted to mend our relationship back to the way it should be,I much prefer my status last year,that you said I was one of the most important person to you,I'm touched.I hope my status never going to be changed and I hoped that you're not lying just to please me for time being.If you are,give my cellphone a ring right away,016-4522034 if you forgotten,as I had never forgotten you nor forgotten to stay alert and wait for that ringtone I set just for you.A dusty ringtone waiting for a signal from its direction. ..
Finally,I've found that chance.I'm not sure whether you really do like Japanese food or not.. .. I just made that promise just to vow that I am determined to pull us back,a distance in between was never a good thing . ..
5 times,watching the same show but sitting beside someone who apparently wasn't you.Determined to make a special day for myself,sorry for being selfish and foolish as well.But there it is,the 6th time.
My tears,covered under your laughter.. ..well,who knows,in this small dark box with nothing but sound and images?
Offered my jacket,but you're hestitating. ...shall I take it back?Taking the warmth I provided from you? Though it never seemed to help at all.. ..
I really hoped to take a day strolling down the corridor with you.. .. Eventually,yes,I had it. Just you were looking at other.Staining blood on the dagger that stabs me. ...
You asked how am I,I just give you a weak ,fragile smile. I thought you would have know it.. ..I was wrong,an idiotic mistake.Indeed.
Why don't you sit beside me just for 5 minutes as that would be more than I would ask for? Yes,I know that they created a space for me and you,I appreciate. But when I was going to speak, we were separated,returning to the way it should be.. ..Or is this the way it was suppose to be in the 1st place?
Disappoinment.1st and last time to hang out with you,a terrible nightmare.
No comments:
Post a Comment